Friday, October 8, 2010

1st Birthday cake for Afeef

Made all these for baby Afeef, he just the same age with my son & yet I'm still not celebrating his birthday...hu..hu..quite busy with customer's order.Not to worry as I've promised to some of my friends that I'll conduct a simple party for my little one soon...so tunggu ya...back to this order,Suraya requested no 1 shape cake & 50 pcs of cookies with bear shape...enjoyed making this cake so much as I've learned new method in figurine making(for your info I'm not good in molding figurine...he.he..keras tangan)....to Suraya thanks for giving all all the freedom for me "berkarya"he..he..he... Baby Afeef loves the bees....buzz..buzz..buzz It's a Vanilla butter cake + Chocolate Ganached filling + fondant 50 pcs of vanilla cookies with stick...
to Baby Afeef...Happy Birthday dear.....

3 comments:

-MAMA JUNE- said...

mabelesnye nuyui!

Zarinah said...

Nurul, saya suke sgt yang ni ....

Anne said...

How much is a cake like this?