Recipe adapted from here , thanks to MamaFami
Swiss Roll(10" square pan)
3 nos eggs
2 oz castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 tablespoon ovallette
1.5 oz flour
1/2 tablespoon milk powder
2 oz butter ~ melted
a few drops of red food coloring
Buttercream icing & Blueberry Filling
1. Place ingredients A in a mixing bowl. Beat on high speed for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Set aside 2 tablespoon of the batter and put into 1 piping bag with a few drops red food coloring. Mix well.
3. Spread the batter onto the tray layered with greaseproof paper.
4. Pipe lines using the red colored batter onto the white batter. Using a toothpick, make lines across the red batter to create batik effect
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 20 minutes. (I baked for 12 mins coz I'm using 12" cake pan)
6. Once baked, remove the cake from the tray onto a wire rack. Let it cool.
7. Turn the cake onto another piece of paper(I used Kitchen Towel) and spread the buttercream & blueberry filling
8. Slowly and carefully, roll the cake. Wrap in a clingfilm and keep in the refrigerator for the buttercream to set before slicing it.