Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime cake was ordered by Kay from Puchong for her little one.....at first when Kay forwarded the email to me mentioned on Transformer cake I was slightly anxious when she described that her son,Danish has requested Optimus Prime...haiya....and Kay also added that her son doesn't want any logo embedded on the cake & it must relate to optimus prime.......
I've used Choc Devil's cake and layered with ganache and covered it with fondant.All edible except for the sate stick....Last night when Kay came to pick up the cake ,I'm quite anxious and nervous with Mr Danish response ...and I was totally relieved when he said yes .....
Actually Kay & family will celebrate Danish birthday at orphanage tonite together with majlis berbuka puasa......Mulia sungguh hati Kay & keluarga.....




All these was ordered by the same person.....TQ Kay for trusting me....hope to meet you again...

No comments: