Saturday, December 13, 2008

Engagement cupcake

Another request for the same design that I've previously made....the cupcakes was ordered by Nor from Desa Vista for her cousin's engagement.I've made some minor changes on the design... there's a story behind this..he..he...he..I've misslooked the pick up date for this order...thought that the date will be on 14th Dec and received the call from Nor on Friday morning mentioning that she will pick the cuppies on Saturday morning ....kelam kabut makcik....I've yet to bake the cake & prepare anything for the cake topper and on that day I've to stay back till 8pm....tak pa...cool...cool...and alhamdullilah managed to complete all this task on 9am on saturday morning....he..he..
Another set of choc cupcakes was also ordered by Nor...50 pcs altogether....
Thank You Nor for the order ya...

No comments: