Friday, April 20, 2012

My failed Macarons....1st attempt

The elusive macaron has claimed another victim(yes tepuk tangan please..it's ME hu..hu..) feel so sad for 2 batches of failed macarons...
I have some leftover ground almonds that needed to be used and thought,why not make macaron to upgrade my baking skill....so I start searching the recipe and the method to make it...found few recipes and it look easy (chewah....)... but it's not easy as it look.....
I decided to use Kak Yani recipe as I found that her macarons looks soo tempting and the tips given really encouraging ...but  First of all I want to say please don’t make this post a reason to not try her recipe. The mistakes done here are my own and not to be pointed at the recipe ...


The above macarons are the one turn out  really okay but the rest cracked..arhgg...
Now after make it I knew that it will takes a few tries for me to get a perfect macaron...eventhough they all cracked, they were cracked evenly ....crisped at the outside and chewy in the inside...
Walaupun mereka semua tak menjadi habis juga saya makan...sedap ...I don't feel miserable sangat coz according to kak yani...she also facing the same situation before she get the perfect macarons...so it's matter of  practice and patience ...
Insyallah....will make again until I get the perfect macarons...

No comments: