Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pavlova

Pavlova oh Pavlova..... the Pavlova fever can be seen everywhere either in the blogs or in the FBs... have been admiringly this dessert since last year but didn't have any guts to make it because there's a lot of debates saying that this beutiful dessert is soo sweet and difficult to handle...then I've seen  The Kitchen Guardian have made it...wah!! so tempting and I knew from that moment I have to make it..he..he..
I sourced the recipe from Joy of baking and at first I thought it would be difficult, but hey no...it's pretty easy and yeay!!I succeeded at first attempt...eventhough my pavlova doesn't look perfectly smooth and with cracks here and there.... it's actually okay as long the interior has been cooked properly....

So what does the taste like???sweet yes memang manis but nice.... it has a crunchy crust that melts in your mouth and a soft marshmellowy interior that isn't sticky or gummy..

The pavlova ....the making.....

Will make again as my hubby loves it....heaven....

No comments: