Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Double Celebrations part 2 - Pirate theme

Ahoy mateys!!! I't a pirate's theme birthday..he..he...I've been commissioned by my next door neighbour to make cakes for her 1 year old son and her 4 years old nephew....and the theme is pirates....
 I've made Red Velvet  and oreo cake......the ship was RV.....at this stage after finished frosting the cakes I really out of ideas to decorate it...and masa ni jam dah pukul 11mlm...
 Then after good 3 hours......and yet still not complete ...huarwgg...so sleepy and the time was 2.30am....tak pe esok sambung..
 The finish product.....

 can you spot  the differences of these two pictures...yesss....the lights...it seems that I've to invest buy DLSR he..he......Hubby please buy one for me..muahaha...

 Here are the cookies that went with the cakes....and yes you are right I've made multi racial pirates keh..keh..keh..
Thanks Nana....and the event was held on 29th April and too bad I could't join the party as my Aishah not feeling well .....

No comments: