Monday, June 23, 2008

All Rise

This is not the All Rise sang by Blue....ni pasai harga barang2 baking naik yg boleh menyesakkan otak....We know that petrol's price has rise and subsequently all products will follow the trend....and I did expect there will be a little increase in baking price but I don't expect the eggs B's gred will increase too high....before this 30pcs egg has cost me RM7+++ but yesterday I've checked at grocery shop...guess what....now RM9.40...waaaa...waaa....,
And yesterday I went to bakery supplier and I found that some of the item still in old price & some has rise...well at the moment I will not increase price for the cakes & cupcakes but if the situation sgt mendesak like the essential baking price like flour,butter naik terlalu tinggi then I'll considering to increase the price.....And I really appreciate if customer pick up the cake by themself instead of delivery coz I don't want to charge more....
sorry lah ye...mengomellah pulak....

No comments: