Saturday, June 7, 2008

Decorating class

Yesterday I've attended 1 day cake decorating class with Kak Ayu Yuliana at Bdr Kinrara,Puchong.3 courses have been succesfully completed by me :steamed buttercream for 2 tier wedding cake,novelty cake & fancy cookies.It's really fun & enjoying learning all the technique & new method...plus I've made new friend with Na fr Kemaman....she's really vibrant & full of fun....(and also with 2 other friend adik Izzah & Hamraa).Kak Ayu is a good teacher & patience teaching & guiding me "the keras tangan girl-as always".....she always smile....Thank You kak Ayu...muaah......Steamed Buttercream method for wedding cake-I love this method so much....but the roses making....It's really challenging ...biasala ,I kan keras tangan...he..he...


Novelty cake aka Princes in the garden....he..he...at last I know how to frost the cake smoothly...
My favourite.....fancy cookies........

No comments: