Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy father's day



1st time making the figurines......hmm...hmmm....what do U think?not bad hah(puji diri sendiri wakaka..)....This is choc moist cake ordered by Abg Shaiful for his father and he requested me to modelling his parent sitting together and there must be a river and country house.....yeah...I take the challenge and he also want the signage of Kg Sg. Lui.....I start making this figurine on wednesday and keep it in the tupperware ......today when I want to place it on the cake I noticed that my figurines macam nak terbalik & terpenyek sikit....wakaka....I did't place the house(I have bought the ready made house)....takut tak boleh tutup kotak pulak nanti....so I informed him to place the house by himself .....
Today I also made steamed Brownies ordered by Shereen fr bandar mahkota and I forgot to snap the picture....ha..ha.....

No comments: