Friday, August 29, 2008

Wedding door gift

Wuargh....sleepy & exhausted,that's the right word which I can described.....500 cupcakes has been ordered by Shiham for her brother's wedding.The wedding reception will be held tonight at Kelana Jaya.Tq Shiham for trusting me by placing this order.....and also to Yus ,for being good intermediary btwn me & Shiham...hi..hi...owe you so much....Selamat Pengantin Baru to Irfan & Emma...Baked all the cuppies on wednesday evening,and start frosting and deco all the cuppies on the thursday morning till friday morning.....huarg...sleepy meepy....
After makeup.....5 different design...green yellow,purple pink,red pink,yellow brown & yellow swirl....




Phew....I would like to thanked Yus for helping me assembling the cuppies into individual packaging(she took her annual leave just for helping me "terharu sangat atas pertolongan mu"..hik..hiks...) and also to my dear hubby for diligently helping me in everythings from the house chores to assembling the cuppies into the packaging,accompany me till midnight while I'm busy decorating the cuppies and ur endless support...TQ dear...

No comments: