Monday, August 18, 2008

My 1st Wedding cake

Flower making...flowers from fondant....hu..hu..hu.."herot berot"
I've to admit that it was a daunting task making this wedding cake....hu..hu..hu...but I satisfied with the outcome eventhough my cake just look so & so jer.....being an amateur I think this the best that I could produce at the moment....
The displayed cake with the cuppies....could you see the yellow cloth under the bottom tier? ....he..he..he..it's my cousin's curtain....I forgot to brings my organza cloth....had to use apa saja yg ada.....
Could you see that little boy?....he keep circling around the cake with the anticipation to have one of the cuppies.....hi..hi..hi...so cute ...habis je acara potong kek tu..dialah yg pertama capai cuppies tu...
My cake after acara "potong memotong"....hu..hu..hu..

No comments: