Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blue & White Engagement Cake

This cake were ordered by Kak Rohaya from Desa Vista for her son's engagement.I had fun making all these flowers as K.Rohaya didn't specific the design just requested blue & white theme....to tell the truth if customer leave everything to me,I feel more relax & easy to come out with which I think a good & nice design... :P...he..he...
The flowers are handmade from gumpaste ....used new recipe gumpaste which I found from one of my new book....extremely easy.... & within 3 hours all the flowers completely dry. View from the top....
To kak Rohaya ...Thank you....

The cake on the dulang hantaran-courtesy of Kak Rohaya's daughter,Lina...and I also receive a good comment from them....phew....Thank you so much...
"My bro's engagement blue & white cake was so pretty!!congarats!!!will email u the pic of the cake on the dulang hantaran.."

No comments: