Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sari Intan Norsafinah

These engagement cupcakes were ordered by Intan....& accompanied by 120pcs cookies with 'Terima Kasih' @ Thank You tag.Thank you Intan...
Today I went to KL Sentral to deliver all these CC & Cookies ....as usual commuted with ERL...had to leave my baby to dear hubby & before left the house I'm nursing my baby then expressed some milk in the bottle in case my baby need it.I'm taking ERL on 10.30am & arrived at KL Sentral on 10.58am...meet Intan in front of McD....she was such a sweet lady....after that rushed to the ERL counter for 11.30am departure....safely arrived to my house on 12.10pm....guess what?when I step out from the car,I heard a loud crying of my baby...my dear hubby with all effort try to console him but he keep crying...poor my boy...he..he..after he sees me he just give a toothless smile to me ....my dear hubby said he start crying from 11.30am & refused to drink the expressed milk....maybe next time if I had to deliver the order to customer I've to bring him along.... Intan requested the same design that I've made before & just excluded the butterflies.12 pcs altogether.I've made pandan chocolate cupcake.....
Cookie shape has been choosen by Intan...love ,star & butterfly

I used edible marker for writing....

2 comments:

zaliana said...

nurul..biasa la baby yg direct breast feed ni jadi cenggitu..hehe

adoila nengok kek dan design cantik2 mcm tingin nak main2 ngan fondant..lama dah tak buat

Hana' Yusuff said...

nurul... cantik2 la cc dan kek2.. geram je tgk.