Sunday, October 19, 2008

Airlines cuppies


The last batch of cuppies that I managed to bake for this week despite of water supply disruption in my housing area since last Thursday.50 pcs of chocolate cupcakes was ordered by Yusri whom to be one of my hubby's colleague.I've baked the cake earlier on Friday's night with the anticipation that the water supply will be okay on Saturday morning and I was totally wrong(3 hari tu tak dak air,rasa sangat tak best).....sight...just imagined how my kitchen look like...so horrible & messy with all the unwashed dishes.....and because of that I've to cancel another cookies order and luckily my good customer understand my situation....hmm.....to Yusri thank you for placing the order hope will receive more order from you...he..he..he...

Email from Yusri.....
"Assalamualaikum,
Cupcakes tu memang sedap.rugi pulak order sikit je hari tu.Ramai yang kate sayang nak makan cupcakes tu sebab comel sangat.Design pun memang lawa.Anyway,thanks again.Sure order lagi."

TQ Yusri and glad to know that everyone liked it....

No comments: