Saturday, January 31, 2009

Announcement

Salam to all...he..he..my 2nd announcement for this month...Just to inform to all visitor & my dear customers that I'll not be taking any order for couples of month starting today..... I have something to do & it's related to my health :(....
For those placing the order earlier & some has deposited booking payment ,I'll will contacting all of you & will refund the payment....thousand apologised and I'm not expecting that this kind of situation will happen....hope that my dear customer will understand...TQ for the support..

4 comments:

Aimi said...

nuyui.... tak sihat ker @ awak preggie?? sampai kena stop baking for a while ni.. apa2 pun semoga sihat sentiasa ya.... nanti rindula nak tgk hasil kerja awak..

Cake2u said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cake2u said...

saya selalu tak sihat & demam memanjang...nak rehat sikit & ada benda sikit nak buat...Tq Aimi for ur concern...

D.a.a.l.i.a. said...

hope u r doing okay dear.... are u still coming to the Mar class with us ?

take care,
kak daalia